Can I apply for the Cohabitation Visa if I or my partner is married to someone else?

No you cannot have cohabitation with a married person. The Cohabitation Visa is only for un-married couples. In fact, one of the required documents in the application is an Affidavit of Celibacy for each person, which proves that neither person is currently married.

, ,

Comments are closed.